Re: Wizpy user review

____/ 7 on Wednesday 09 January 2008 12:00 : \____

>> The dumbest situation is with the Turbolinux Ripper and encoder.
>> This allows you to rip music from CDs to the Wizpy player.
>> Unbelievably the lame and ogg encoders aren't actually installed on
>> the system and there is no way to manually install them.
>
> Probably because micoshaft corporation told them to do that?

I do try to ignore the Wizpy. It runs Turbolinux, whose parent company entered
an 'alliance' with Microsoft and even kissed in public, ushered OOXML, and did
other funky stuff.

The folks on the Ubuntu CD cover need to apt-get shirt, not sudo fsck.
Mem:    515500k total,   444112k used,    71388k free,     4224k buffers