Re: Woohooo first page for perl programmer

____/ John Bokma on Tuesday 08 January 2008 00:15 : \____

> On Wikia :-)
>
> Ha ha ha, like anyone cares about that :P

Congrats.

I took Wikia for a ride yesterday. It helped me find references to personal
articles which I never saw before, so I like Wikia and I'll definitely use it
again. It'll take years to become workable though.

As a side note, an article in ECT cited Andrew Heenan, who said that such a
search engine is needed like a fish needs bicycle. Made me *LOL*...

"One person in Helsinki can quickly write the core of a sophisticated operating
system."
                --John Warden, lead attorney Microsoft
Tasks: 169 total,   1 running, 168 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie