Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Spins Its DST Problems

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 02 January 2008 16:44 : \____

> * Roy Schestowitz fired off this tart reply:
>
>> "Pearly Gates and Em-Ballmer
>>     One promises you heaven and the other prepares you for the grave. "
>>                 --Ray Noorda, Novell
>
> It's heart-warming to see these young punks starting to catch up with so
> much of Microsoft history.  <kvell>

I was given access to the goldmine! Plenty more where that came from...

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox’s store before I did and took
the TV doesn’t mean I can’t go in later and steal the stereo."
                --Bill Gates, Microsoft