Re: Signs of Weakness in Vista: Microsoft Does Clearance Sale

Rex Ballard wrote:

> Actually, all Roy did was put an interesting headline on the story.

Lies are not 'interesting' - except to other liars.

> All he did was quote the cited article, and provided the link.

And attach a lying subject.  That's all he can do.

> Some other possible headlines might have been
>
> "Microsoft Milks MSDN users for More Licenses and $$"
> or
> "Microsoft Doubles Down on Vista Gamble".
> or
> "MSDN users - your Vista Ultimate license has expired, now you gotta
> pay - double".
>
> As it was, I think the theme of all of the articles was best covered
> by the headline provided by Roy.

You want a real clearance sale?  Let us know when MS allows one of their
recent operating systems to be sold on an endcap for $1.99 (as Microcenter
Duluth GA did with Suse 8.1).