Re: Faster Chips Are Leaving Programmers in Their Dust

Hadron wrote:

> I take my hat off to you. I have no idea what Mark Kent was waffling
> about. But whatever it was, one can be sure it was the outpourings of
> an egotistical windbag.
>
> I mean, how priceless is this?
>
> ,----

Nothing wrong with being egotistical - if you have the large nads to support
it.  Kent does not.

The funny thing about lusers like Roy Homer Kent Ballard - hell, all of
Linuxdom - is they propose to be able to tell MS how to run their business
and how to develop their products, but virtually every one of them is a
low-level flunkie that wouldn't stand a chance of being hired by Microsoft.