Re: Faster Chips Are Leaving Programmers in Their Dust

____/ Linonut on Thursday 03 January 2008 21:11 : \____

> * Mark Kent fired off this tart reply:
>
>> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> * DFS fired off this tart reply:

>>> If you even got in, you wouldn't last a month there.
>>
>> I wouldn't work at Microsoft for anything.  I do not work for criminal
>> organisations of any kind.

Some people try hard to convince themselves that the Kool-Aid is good and they
swallow the poison along with the cash. Bullet biting... there's always some
crook-to-be who is willing to join some dark forces somewhere. Just look at
Germany circa 1935. They were "only following orders".

> If I thought I could stand it and thought some *good* would come of it,
> I would work there.
>
> However, like many other idealists, I would no doubt leave there after a
> short time.

One person' diction is another's verbiage
Mem:    515500k total,   443976k used,    71524k free,     3028k buffers