Re: Darl McBride got extra padded underwear from Santa

____/ Ramon F Herrera on Monday 31 December 2007 23:15 : \____

> On Dec 31, 6:42 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> ____/ Ramon FHerreraon Monday 31 December 2007 07:44 : \____

>> > The article is dated 28-Dec-2007. I posted it on Dec 30.
>>
>> > Want fresher content? Stay away from e-mail and Usenet. Stick to IM.
>>
>> > -RFH
>>
>> "The ocean called. It said they were running out of shrimp."
>>

>> Happy Festivus, George.
>>
>> --
>
> As I wrote earlier: I pray to the Festivus gods that the celebrations
> will not include donning of Bros or Manssieres.

Ooh! I found the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wm9N0KiAs

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Every polar bear is left-handed
Tasks: 143 total,   1 running, 141 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie