Re: FYI: Microsoft's Windows Home Server corrupts files......

____/ Richard Rasker on Tuesday 01 January 2008 01:49 : \____

> I'm with you so far. I'm one of those technicians.

You ought to end this. I know some people who made it a rule that they will
only assist in case of trouble with Free software. If Microsoft software
fails, then Microsoft should be liable or at least chip in to help. Microsoft
has grown a workforce of volunteers who grow up in Windows-oriented schools
and then become unpaid support staff. By helping those whom you love, you're
not ending this cycle. You can help friends and family better by urging them
to take trouble-free software that you trivially can administer remotely, as
well.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England