Re: [News] Erik 'Microsoft' Huggers Hires Open Source Expert for MSBBC

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 19 January 2008 17:05 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:
>> Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> Hell...I know someone who openly takes on every flight a cutting
>>> weapon
> [...]
>> About a year ago I had to go through the security checkpoint at the
>> city courthouse.  I discovered after making it through and showing up
>> in court that my day planner had a scissors in it.
>
> BAA Airports used to routinely confiscate *nail clippers* from hand
> luggage! Who the Hell is going to use *that* as a weapon? It would
> be easier to just strangle someone.

or clip some nails and use *that* as a weapon. ;-)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
Tasks: 106 total,   1 running, 105 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie