[News] Blogger Covering Patent Trolls Receives Threats, Barrionuevo Becomes FFII President

  • Subject: [News] Blogger Covering Patent Trolls Receives Threats, Barrionuevo Becomes FFII President
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:33:28 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
A Note About Civility

,----[ Quote ]
| It is absolutely unacceptable for people to post threats in the comments.
| They will be deleted as soon as I see them. I was just made aware of one such
| threat posted over a month ago, and was appalled. I don't care if the threats
| are meant to be sympathetic towards me, it will be deleted.
`----

http://trolltracker.blogspot.com/2008/01/note-about-civility.html

Watch the comment. He already has a bounty of his head because of a patent
troll called Ray Niro.

FFII President Pieter Hintjens Has Stepped Down.

,----[ Quote ]
| According to the report cited above, FFII Vice-President Mr Barrionuevo
| (Spain) follows Mr Hintjens as FFII President.
`----

http://www.ipjur.com/2008/01/ffii-president-pieter-hintjens-has.php3

Related:

Ray Niro Offers $5,000 Bounty For Information On My Identity

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://trolltracker.blogspot.com/2007/12/ray-niro-offers-5000-bounty-for.html