Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

Mark Kent wrote:

> Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:11:36 +0000,
>>  Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> He stated that after I asked it, but not before a stack of abuse, as you
>>> can see.  If you can explain to me how asking Kier if  he works for the
>>> BBC shows that I "have issues", then I'll consider your explanation.  It
>>> still looks a lot like trolling to me.
>>>

>> You *quoted* Kier's reply, stating that he didn't work for the BBC, and
>> yet, in that same message, you claimed he hadn't answered the question
>> of whether he worked for the BBC! your excuse? that he answered the
>> question after you asked it!
>
> I'm getting a bit concerned about you, Jim.  This is the second time in
> a month you've made almost the same error.  If you look, you will see,
> directly above, that I ask the question, and then he replies with a
> bunch of abuse.  I didn't say that he hadn't answered the question (read
> what I say very carefully, please), rather, I quite specifically say
> that the proper response to my question is either Yes or No, not a load
> of trolling abuse.

The proper response to your "questions" is "go suck donkey dicks"

Since when is it up to you to define how people have to answer? Penalty
being a "troll", naturally, because they did not answer to your "standards"

You are an idiot, Mark Kent. And a dishonest twit
--
Tact, n.:
        The unsaid part of what you're thinking.