[News] [Rival] Bildenbergers Among Group Meeting in Davos

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Bildenbergers Among Group Meeting in Davos
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:02:12 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Organizers: Rice to Headline Davos Forum

,----[ Quote ]
| Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown
| will be headliners at next week's annual World Economic Forum, organizers
| said Wednesday.
|
| [...]
|
| Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates and Dell Chief Executive Michael Dell
| will be among the 1,370 top-level corporate executives in Davos, according to
| organizers.
|
| [...]
|
| Brown's office routinely does not confirm the prime minister's itinerary and
| would not confirm the Davos appearance.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080116/world_economic_forum.html?.v=1

Gates and Brown must be buddies just like Blair and Gates. Brown has allowed
Gates to take over the country with Sharepoint lock-ins and other predatory
stuff from Microsoft. Both Brown and Blair attend Bilderberg events and so
does Melinda Gates.

Related:

Despite filters, tidal wave of spam bears down on e-mailers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2007-11-22-spam_N.htm?csp=N008