Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

In article <1656003.NOcAedWGij@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> Well, he can require that from himself. He should stop policing me on the Web
> (which he still does all the time, including in Digg.com).

Roy, you've confused digg.com with your diary.  If you don't want your
writings to be read and commented on, then don't post them to a place
that is DESIGNED TO ALLOW ANYONE TO READ AND COMMENT ON THEM.  Geesh!

> If I don't want to proofread what I type, I'm not f***ing going to, certainly
> not for some stalker who is apparently a single man in his 50s.

This is exactly the same as people who top-post on usenet.  It makes
their posts harder to read, and their excuse is that it takes too long
to move the cursor to the bottom of the screen.  So, to save themselves
the 5 seconds it would take to follow social norms for usenet and move
their cursor before starting, they are willing to slow down everyone who
reads their post.

If you don't care enough about your comments to bother making them
legible, or don't care about your readers enough to spend 10 seconds
checking a comment before submitting it, you are going to continue to
get dugg down.  Your choice.

Speaking of stalking, you have been trying to figure out where I live
(and doing your usual quality work, as you missed by almost 5000 miles),
and now you seem to have tried to find my age (also wrong), sex (right),
and current marital status (right).  What's your name for this?

--
--Tim Smith