Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

In article <1psfxezox6oo2.90q9ahb2ydlq$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
 Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Please email me Tim. My address is real.
> >
> > I generally don't mail random people on the net.  Could you give some
> > hint as to what the purpose would be?  For all I know, you are one of
> > Roy's nyms!
>
> I suspect I might be having the same problem as you are.

Well, I don't think I'm having a problem.  Whatever method he's using to
research me is so inaccurate that if he hadn't announced the results of
his investigation, I would not have been able to detect it.

All the information I have is that he's said he thinks I live in the UK,
that I'm male, that I'm in my 50's, and that I'm single.  Since I
haven't stated most of that information in any place he is likely to
have seen without searching, it seems he's looking.  (But finding the
wrong Tim Smith?  Or, since he's said that he doesn't think that is my
real name, perhaps he's searching for some other name?).

That's all I know about it.  If someone is investigating you, and are
doing a good enough job that you've actually noticed, than it probably
isn't Roy.

--
--Tim Smith