Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

> Did you know they never covered the protests? Many people noticed
> that!

Yes, I commented on that at the time.

Many BBC staff leaned out of their windows to wave at the protesters,
until an exec ran outside to shout at the staff to close their windows
and get back to work. So it's not like the MSBBC were oblivious to the
protests, and yet there was not even a hint of coverage on their site
about the incident. Nothing. They even refused an interview with the
Green Party spokesman who was there at the time. MSBBC censorship.

http://defectivebydesign.com/blog/iPlayerProtestReport

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 17:59:11 up 26 days, 15:35,  3 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.20, 0.18