Re: FUD baton passed to Mark Kent? (was Re: [News] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs)

____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 09:51 : \____

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:02:17 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:58:41 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

>>> What is this, a FUD relay race?  After Roy acknowledges that this story
>>> was wrong, you grab it and start spreading it?  See
>>>
>>>    <http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=416106&cid=22017038>
>>
>> I guess they are trying to do to slashdot what they have done to COLA.
>> IOW the same 3 posters talking to each other.
>>
>> BTW Roy has multiple accounts on Slashdot. He also posts as Anonymous
>> Coward" over there.

L I A R !!! More libel from a Gary Stewart nym. You've lost not only your
credibility, but your nuts as well. I hope you're satisfied.

> Do you have any actual proofg of that or are you just continuing to sling
> mud in the hope it will stick?

No, he'll continue to make up stories and then link to them as 'proof'. He'll
repeat them for a Big Lie effect.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.
Tasks: 161 total,   1 running, 160 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie