Re: [News] [Rights] BBC Director General lies about iPlayer to Government

> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 15 January 2008 23:12 : \____

>>> ____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Monday 14 January 2008 05:17 : \____

>>> Mind you, I'm 90% certain that the BBC even considered .NET for streaming
>>> (Silverlight), based on the Register and the Observer (or was it another
>>> publication?).
>>>

>> I'm sure they did...
>
> I can only imagine (and did at the time) they they steered away from it because
> their job was already at risk.

The only thing we can do is to keep highlighting this.  You can even see
from the Microsoft Trolls here how much effort MS and the BBC are
prepared to put in in order to avoid the public at large realising what
a colossal waste of their money the Silverlight/iPlayer has been.