Re: Windows Vista SP1 Renders Some More Hardware Obsolete

Verily I say unto thee, that Rex Ballard spake thusly:
> On Jan 14, 10:44 am, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> sucking their dicks

Someone like you, who doesn't even know the difference between PCI-X and
PCI Express, is hardly in a position to make any qualified statements on
graphics cards, or any other hardware issue. The debase filth you use to
make such unqualified statements merely confirms your ignorance.

> Ironically, Video cards are becoming the best indicator of the Linux
> vs Vista users.

Given the pitiful state of Vista drivers, the same could be said of any
hardware, but as ever - graphics issues usually grab the headlines.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| 'Also, no one calls it PCI-X even though that's the "official "
| shortening of the much more commonly used "PCI Express".'
|    - Hardon Quirk, COLA's resident "genius".

 20:38:26 up 24 days, 18:14,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00