Re: [News] Rumours: NVIDIA to Follow AMD's Open Source Footsteps!

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:18:33 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> He was asked on a webcast a while back where he got to "debate" some
>>> issues with real OSS developers. He got handed his arse. It was
>>> immediately apparent that he didn't have a clue what he was talking
>>> about. He kept drawling slowly in order to promote an image of some kind
>>> of eccentric genius. By the end of the program his opponents were
>>> obviously in shock at his lack of preparation and apparent inability to
>>> string more than 2 coherent words together that had anything to do with
>>> the subject in hand. I suspect they wanted to slap him - his smugness
>>> with little to back it up was quite sickening and almost made me switch
>>> off early.
>>
>> I found it. It's a podcast and is horrible.
>> Is that the same Roy Schestowitz who posts in this group? If so, he sounds
>> like a retard. I just started listening, does it get any better as the show
>> moves on?
>> http://www.linux.com/feature/122470
>
> It gets a lot worse unfortunately. It becomes apparent that the other
> guys don't really know what Roy is talking about and are wondering why
> they are there on the "show". Did they edit out the bit where they
> couldn't get everyone online at one time for some reason? Hilarious.

This stuff is hysterical! This may very well be the worst pod cast in the
history of pod casting.
The bumper music goes on for like 3 minutes and then the announcer asks
some guy named Jeff to start things off, but Roy jumps in and starts
babbling about God only knows what.
He borders on incoherent. Finally the announcer cuts him off, in the name
of mercy and to keep whomever is still left listening, connected.
The part where they can't get everyone online is left in the mp3 probably
because they couldn't figure out how to edit it out.
I stopped listening at that point because it is just too boring.