Re: [News] Windows Departures Reveal Why GNU/Linux is So Much Better

"Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
* Sibold Bargehassus peremptorily fired off this memo:

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
Bye Bye Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| I reckon over the next couple of years as Linux goes from strength to
| strength more people will switch to it as I have done.
`----

http://freewargamesrules.blogspot.com/2008/01/bye-bye-windows.html

Not using Ubuntu yet? Well I bet you cant do this.

I't's running in my VMware player under Vista and it's a fscking pain in
the
ass compared with Win2K, XP and Vista.
Ubuntu will never be a competitor for Windows, you lying peace of shit.
Microsoft rocks!!!!!

Whistling in the dark?  Misconfigured VMware image?  Extreme bias?

Not at all, you silly nutter.
I got me this one for testing purposes:
http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/1066
It's a pain in the ass, cos with everything I want to do it asks me to fill
in the password "user" and again "user", even when I want to change MY
system time. It wants me to open a fucking wallet when I open Knode / Kmail.
Normal people other than lintards, have no time for this shit, they want
PRODUCTIVITY, Time is money!. Applications suck, there is not even an Office
suite that can compete with MS Office 2007. The only good part is Wine for
Irfan View, Notepad and that kind of simle stuff. I got me the Opera
browser, but Ubuntu doesn't allow me to uninstall Firefox. Is firefox some
kind of spyware for Ubuntu? How do I get rid of all those never-used
programs on the default install with all those meaningless names? Where is
the ClearType Tuner? In short Ubuntu is a mess!