[News] Windows Departures Reveal Why GNU/Linux is So Much Better

  • Subject: [News] Windows Departures Reveal Why GNU/Linux is So Much Better
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:31:29 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Bye Bye Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| I reckon over the next couple of years as Linux goes from strength to
| strength more people will switch to it as I have done.
`----

http://freewargamesrules.blogspot.com/2008/01/bye-bye-windows.html

Not using Ubuntu yet? Well I bet you cant do this.

,----[ Quote ]
| Since dumping Windows I have learned a lot about Linux. Ubuntu to be
| specific. You should really try it if you are still using Windows.
`----

http://fromtheold.com/not-using-ubuntu-yet-well-i-bet-you-cant-do-this/

2 days ago:

Goodbye Vista, KDE 4.0 Has Arrived!

,----[ Quote ]
| There are only few people who know that if you look out of your 'Windows',
| the world is much more vivid and beautiful. Apple is known for its good
| looks, but it’s excessively expensive, while Vista is a big disappointment
| (check Tech Cold War 2007!). Now, there is GNU/Linux which, in fact, is free
| and offers much more options and freedom than Windows or Mac. One of the most
| popular desktop environments on GNU/Linux platform has come out in a new
| flavour - KDE 4.0.
`----

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/24071/news.htm

KDE 4 Brings Improvements Galore to the Linux Desktop

,----[ Quote ]

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2008/01/kde-4-brings-im.html