Re: [News] Windows Departures Reveal Why GNU/Linux is So Much Better

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Sunday 13 January 2008 15:42 : \____

> Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Sibold Bargehassus peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

>>> I't's running in my VMware player under Vista and it's a fscking pain in
>>> the ass compared with Win2K, XP and Vista.
>>> Ubuntu will never be a competitor for Windows, you lying peace of shit.
>>> Microsoft rocks!!!!!
>>
>> Whistling in the dark?  Misconfigured VMware image?  Extreme bias?
>>

> Much simpler: Outright lying

I didn't even see that message until Linonut replied. It must be a morph of an
existing troll.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useful fact: close elevator button = Express Mode
 17:00:01 up 34 days,  5:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.36, 0.69