Re: Hey Roy Schestowitz - Have you found a job yet?

Cletus Spencer

AKA 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Abdul Catrell, Barb Dwyer,
Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Cletus Spencer,
Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr.
Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt,
Dr. Livingston, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr.
Shlongwell, Dr. Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr.
Zhivago, Dusty Hendrix, Geppetto Olivio, Gordon Glover, Gregory
Shearman, Keith Windsor, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, nym-thief
imposter of Mindy Cohen, Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester,
Ofc. Michael Clayton, Pedro Little, rafael (note - nym-thief
couldn't leave my poor Rafael alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker,
SgtMajor Gansevoort, nym-thief imposter of Sinister Midget,
Sophie McDowell, Simon Templar, Sir Michael Clayton, Sue Romer,
SW, Walter Smeddler, Warren Piece, Zumwalt Humphry plus buku more
wrote:

What's the matter. Are you learning the hard way that
companies are not interested in hiring paranoid psycho
zealots? I imagine the pressure to find a job is getting to
you which would explain your recent mental breakdown. Isn't it
about time that you paid for your own internet service?

Hmmmm..... Interestingly said by someone who apparently doesn't have a life, a self-indictment. (Scratch and sniff ....) Ah, do I smell fish, a flat one? Then that explains the obsession with mental illness tags towards others.

Oh wait... I better be careful or you will "Call the police"
on me. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

- "I will contact the police." http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5e4fb11022f0a5ab

You have an odd way of advocating Linux, attacking posters instead of commenting on the operating system or comparing it to others.

According to http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/, "1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems."

Your off-topic rants are very sad, really.

--
HPT