Hey Roy Schestowitz - Have you found a job yet?

  • Subject: Hey Roy Schestowitz - Have you found a job yet?
  • From: "Cletus Spencer" <cspencer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:18:32 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
What's the matter. Are you learning the hard way that companies are not
interested in hiring paranoid psycho zealots? I imagine the pressure to find
a job is getting to you which would explain your recent mental breakdown.
Isn't it about time that you paid for your own internet service?

Oh wait... I better be careful or you will "Call the police" on me.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

- "I will contact the police."
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5e4fb11022f0a5ab