Re: [News] Rumours: NVIDIA to Follow AMD's Open Source Footsteps!

> * Moshe Goldfarb fired off this tart reply:

>> I suggest spending a little time in some of the gamer groups, or
>> over at Tom's Hardware so you can educate yourself because you
>> obviously have let your love of Linux cloud whatever is left of
>> your judgement.
>
> Like this one?
>
> http://www.tomshardware.com/2007/12/03/best_graphics_card/

Or this:

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP
`----

http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2

Heck, even *Neowin* (a well known *Windows* enthusiasts site) created
their own Linux distro, called Shift Linux:

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/8923

Most of the Gamer/OC/Mod/enthusiast community recognises the superior
performance of Linux, and would gladly dump Windows if only the game
developers would also. I suspect the same is equally true of the
hardware manufacturers, certainly Asus seems to thinks so.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 11:13:22 up 23 days,  8:49,  4 users,  load average: 2.62, 1.83, 2.14