Re: Why Vista is the Beginning of the End of Windows (Was: Vista is in trouble)

____/ Linonut on Friday 11 January 2008 19:58 : \____

> * Roy Schestowitz fired off this tart reply:
>
>> ____/ Linonut on Friday 11 January 2008 15:28 : \____

>>> Funny as a crutch.  Apple could use this in their marketing campaign.
>>
>> Hi, I'm a Mac; and I'm a dinosaur (dinosaur with CD-ROM enters room).
>
> What, me worry?

       You hurry.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_7Yird0bDYkQ/RzMckdtLI1I/AAAAAAAAAG8/WkkC_KSGedo/s1600/Bill_Gates.jpg

Schnell schell! Before the Feds bust you again for phoning politicians to flip
OOXML votes to a "yes" (true story by the way and I wonder what undisclosed
transactions, if any, the Foundation makes to charities owned by politicians).

Run, Bill, run.

I said run, damn it, don't rock like a pigeon.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s): 25.0%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.9%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st