Re: Shills Attack, Must Have Hit a Sensitive Spot There

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:53:26 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Friday 11 January 2008 03:40 : \____
>
>> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:38:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> More shills for the killfile. Unsurprisingly, all his posts are in defence
>>> of Microsoft.
>>
>> Gee Roy, and here you were just complaining about Tim "stalking" you, and
>> that you were going to call the police.
>>
>> How much more of a hypocrite can you be?
>
> Shills defends shill, modify subject line twice to attack the messenger and get
> past killfiles.

So you're simply not going to even address the fact that you just accused
Tim of stalking you online, then you go and pull this?

> Are you all working for the same company, 'dudes'?

I considered a sarcastic response here, but I figured you'd probably miss
the sarcasm and assume I was admitting to something insane that only you
would believe.

The answer is no, and you're more than paranoid to believe so.  There's
more evidence that YOU are being paid to post than anyone else here.  Then
again, those that accuse others of things typically do so because they're
assuming everyone is like them.  It's called Projecting.