Re: [News] [Rival] Zune Losses Taught Microsoft a Hard Lessons?

____/ Linonut on Thursday 10 January 2008 19:41 : \____

http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/01/09/why-microsoft-wont-make-an-iphone/?source=yahoo_quote

http://bp0.blogger.com/_79FsAV-Z2NE/R4AB3rngfCI/AAAAAAAAAeg/a1U9Rg5Xg3M/S730/balmheader2.jpg

>    "Leave the Zune, Vista, and xBOX alone!  Leave 'em alone!"
>
> (found on http://fakesteveballmer.blogspot.com/).
>
> Another funny pik from Fake Steve-o:
>
>    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2223/2178416609_a19eb66227_o.jpg

Looks like an impersonation of that Pirillo video.

"I am convinced we have to use Windows – this is the one thing they don’t have.
We have to be competitive with features, but we need something more — Windows
integration."
                                        --Jim Allchin, Microsoft