Re: Another Schestowitz bogus headline (was Re: [News] Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC)

On Jan 10, 11:39 pm, Erik Funkenbusch <e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Here's a hint for you Roy:
>
> If you're reporting the news, Ethically, you're not supposed to mix your
> own speculation with that "news", especially if you don't identify it as
> such.

Here's a hint for you, Erik. When you *pay* Roy as you pay for the
NYT, CNN, etc. then and only then you can make demands on him. When
you *elect* Roy just like we elected Bush, etc. then and only then you
can make demands on him.

Why is it that you Windopes have such a hard time understanding the
nature of Usenet?

-Ramon