Re: Another Schestowitz bogus headline (was Re: [News] Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC)

____/ Tim Smith on Friday 11 January 2008 01:18 : \____

> In article <1623395.IdjsyXEKWp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> CES: OLPC, Microsoft build dual-boot Windows, Linux OS
>> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=11786
>
> Nothing in there backs your headline, which was "[News] Gates Fundation
> [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC".
>
> Do you just assume no one will actually read the articles, so you can
> get away with misrepresenting them in the headline?

The one who is /modifying/ headlines to get past filter is /YOU/. The headline
is correct. Bill Gates uses his accounting proxy, also known as the Gates
Foundation (it's a funds for personal purposes like tax evasion, buying Bill a
positive image in the press, buying media companies for bias, and increasing
profits through oil companies that kill children, etc.), will try to kick in
and 'save the day' for OLPC... with Windows. Never mind if Microsoft
sabotaged 'older days' OLPC and potentially went as far as lawsuits by proxy.

Microsoft is a criminal organisation. Its record from the past month alone
makes this a correct and accurate assessment.

How much does Microsoft pay you (directly or indirectly) to post your garbage.
Mind you, if you stalking does not stop, I will contact the police.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
Mem:    515500k total,   444400k used,    71100k free,    11632k buffers