Re: [News] Another Big Win for Linux in Production Environments

[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/6962035.stm
>
> Ooh! Their 895 word article about one of the most important Linux
> devices of recent times, mentions "Linux" precisely *once*.
>
> Do they have to pay Microsoft every time they use that "bad" word, or
> something?

I think that this is an issue which should be brought to light.  I've
been tracking their coverage of linux devices, and basically, it never
gets a mention.  We should be questioning the BBC's editorial policy.
It's not that the beeb won't mention open-source, they do, just search
for "BBC Firefox" in google and you get shedloads of hits, the problem
seems to come when we are looking at Linux.