Re: [News] Linux Hot in Networking (India)

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:32:11 +0100, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> BOSS Linux makes new users feel at home
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> For goodness sake!
>>
>> The ability to "mount other partitions on the disk".
>>
>> Wow.
>>
>> A surefire "Top" Distro!
>>
>> I wonder if it will rock Kier and meet his needs?
>>
>> *shakes head in amazement*
>>
>> "Can mount partitions on the disk ... amazing".
>
> The average computer user doesn't even have a clue what a partition is let
> alone has the need to mount them.

Hence the "automatic mounting"
If you had bothered to read the article.
Naturally, just like your imbecile twin Hadron Quark, you did not

> This looks like another useless to most users Linux
> application/distribution.

Really? Tell us all about the other distros specifically catering to the
indian market, flatfish
--
Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow