Re: [News] Nokia Buys Trolltech (and Embraces GPLv3 via Qt)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:06:27 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Iʼve just heard from someone who funds KDE. It seems to confirm some fears, but
> KDE can fork.

Probably one of the people who are funding you, Roy Schestowitz.

It's interesting watching the bickering, paranoia and conspiracy that is
going on in the Linux community.

It's going to do no good in the long term and in all likely hood it's going
to help destroy Linux as we know it now.
You know, free and open and with reasonable quality.

As the smell of money to be made with Linux gets stronger, the hypocrite
Linux programmers are going to save all their good code for non oss
software and commercial, IOW $$$, Linux distributions.

See Suse, Novel,Xandros,Fedora,Linspire for details.

And all your SPAM isn't helping matters any Roy Schestowitz.