Re: [News] Linux-hostile MSBBC Steps Back, Among Worst in the World Openness-wise

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 27 January 2008 19:14 : \____

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=510461&in_page_id=1773

>> So with the M$ iplayer fiasco, & now another £250,000 court battle,
>> is it any wonder the Beeb is leaking money like a sieve.
>
> More to the point, is it any wonder that they've "partnered" with
> Microsoft? They were obviously made for each other, since they seem to
> have the same immoral policies.

"Fair coverage, as long as it's favourable to /us/..."

Chooses any colour, as long as it's white... or Vista.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
Tasks: 105 total,   1 running, 104 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie