Re: [News] UK Law Broken by Greed (MATHE^HSoftware MONO^HPatents)

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 27 January 2008 20:46 : \____

>> Patents on Computer-Implemented Inventions: UK Courts Inching Towards
>> EPO Positions?
>
> Well it finally happened.
>
> Time for everyone to move their base of operations out of the UK (and
> EU) now, as well as the US. Where will they go ... Antigua?

Pirate Bay? Though shall not write your own software.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
roy      pts/4        cg093a.halls.man Mon Jan 28 02:01   still logged in