Re: [News] PCLOS Claimed 'Best' GNU/Linux Distribution, Arch Linux for Ricers?

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 05:29:04 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> I don't regret switching from Suse at all.
>>
>> Was that openSUSE or SLED? Though I've installed Ubuntu on my laptop, SLED
>> remains the distro of choice on my desktop. I've no complaints about it at
>> all.
>
> Why is it your "Distro of choice"?

Because I like it, I know it, and it does what I want. Why do you have a
problem with anyone expressing the slightest preference for any distro
but the ones *you* use?

> What does it do that Debian or (K)Ubuntu can not do after 10 minutes of
> configuration?

What does Debian on Ubuntu do that SLED can't?

Are you incapable of understanding that not everyone wants to use what
you're using?

Mandriva didn't like the graphics card in the machine when I tried
installing it, so I went for SLED instead. It installed without a problem.
I don't want to put another distro on it. This one works. I'm satisfied
with it.

Happy now?

--
Kier