Re: [Rival] Lackluster Response to Service Pack 1 of Windows Vista

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sunday 27 January 2008 19:48 : \____

> The trolls must not have liked your post.  You have two flatfish
> sockpuppets chiming at each other already.

It's like trying to use two forks to eat icecream instead of using a spoon. I
didn't see the new nym. I see COLA like [H]omer's stats see it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
Mem:    515500k total,   443616k used,    71884k free,     2068k buffers