Re: Patent troll attacks Red Hat, Novell, Google, Apple, Xerox...

____/ [H]omer on Friday 25 January 2008 03:01 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:
>
>> <Quote>
>> J. Carl Cooper and Technology Licensing Corporation
>>
>> What's a troll tracker to do? I have poor J. Carl Cooper's biography
>> already written, but there are so many other tempting stories. First,
>> there's this drivel, on how patent reform will ruin society and lead
>> to the crash of our economy, etc.
>
> From the looks of things, that's going to happen anyway, with or without
> patent reform.

One has to ensure that this disease isn't passed to other countries though.
They could take others /down with them/. They'll try.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Mandriva & Fedora - Gotta love them girls
 03:20:05 up 13:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.94, 1.63, 1.49