Re: Ping> Roy Schestowitz

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:25:52 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 25 January 2008 00:01 : \____
>
>> On Jan 24, 12:18 pm, "chrisv" <chr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Ignore the fscking Kohlman twat, who's harassing you!
>>> Keep up the good work, Roy!
>>>
> mms://a232.v87252.c8725.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/232/8725/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Projects/High/rodstewart_illstandbyyou_cr_intl_1009.wmv
>>
>> You must have hit a sensitive nerve, the trolls are swarming all over
>> the place.  Of course, 95% of them are flatfish sockpuppets.
>
> I received some E-mails in the past couple of days. I'm being told by sources
> that are reliable that I hurt Microsoft where it really hurts the company so
> the levels of the attacks rose. I have filters here and in Digg, so I don't
> notice much of it. These are attempts to distract, getting me emotional or
> having me write back in rage (for trolls to use to discredit further). Not
> everyone would fall for it...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are sounding more and more like Rex Ballard every day.
No wonder you worship him.

How about some proof of these statements Roy?

You have filters on digg?

They must not be working because you never fail to whine about your
comments being buried, as they should be.

I'm pretty certain Microsoft as well as Novell know about you and if I were
you, and than goodness I am not, I would start saving my SPAMMING
compensation for a good lawyer because with all of the shit you have posted
you are going to need one.