Re: Well, noot just MS does it. Apple is just as bad

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:09:32 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 16:45 : \____
>
>> http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6391144
>>
>> In short: Apple introduces DRM in QuickTime.
>> And renders video-editing dead as "side-effect"
>>
>> To top it off: Apple does not like the discussion and deletes messages
>>
>> Yup: That is apple, just as they have always been. Not a tiny little shred
>> better than MS was in their worst days
>
> A friend E-mailed me yesterday to say that he wiped his Mac clean and installed
> KDE on it instead. He's through with Apple because of such DRM affinity and
> censorship. Apple can diversify the market (which is good for Linux), but if
> it grows big(ger), it will be no better than Microsoft.

He sounds like an even bigger ass than you are Roy Schestowitz.
Only a complete idiot wipes out OSX or even MacOS to install Linux.
I suppose he is another copyright thief like you are, Schestowitz, so he
doesn't like paying for the music he listens to.