Re: Well, noot just MS does it. Apple is just as bad

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 23 January 2008 16:45 : \____

> http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6391144
>
> In short: Apple introduces DRM in QuickTime.
> And renders video-editing dead as "side-effect"
>
> To top it off: Apple does not like the discussion and deletes messages
>
> Yup: That is apple, just as they have always been. Not a tiny little shred
> better than MS was in their worst days

A friend E-mailed me yesterday to say that he wiped his Mac clean and installed
KDE on it instead. He's through with Apple because of such DRM affinity and
censorship. Apple can diversify the market (which is good for Linux), but if
it grows big(ger), it will be no better than Microsoft.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
 01:05:02 up 5 days, 10:45,  3 users,  load average: 1.68, 2.30, 2.21