Re: [News] BECTA Finally Admits Its Misconduct? (Microsoft Sellout Aside)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Becta exec admits mistakes on education IT
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | At the BETT trade show earlier this month, Becta director of educational
> | content Dave Hassell conceded that the education IT quango has been
> | guilty of poor deployments.
> `----
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/21/becta_bett_it_burden/
>
> I've been hearing that BECTA is "s**ting its pants" at the moment. More
> details to come...

What did I tell you first time their behavious came to attention?!
They are all a bunch of crooks and presently under investigation
by the EU. Their members are all game keeper turned poacher for Micoshaft
Corporation awarding contract after contract with extentions and further
lock out contracts to prevent open source and cheaper solutions and value
for money entering the classroom. AMD 3600n PCs are being sold
for 135 pounds at www.ebuyer.com with Linux OS and open office - I wonder
how many thousands of pounds per PC BECTA$ are forcing schools to pay for
their PCs?!!!! And all for what? So that a foreign corporation can make
make billions at UK education's expense?