Re: Google makes Roy redundant.

Micoshaft Corporation's Fraudulent Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on
behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:46:12 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> If you look back at the beginning of 2007 and 2006 you'll see that we
>> tried harder to show an upper hand. Right now Microsoft is just playing
>> catch-up with broken windows (Vista and its sisters, Home Server and
>> Longhorn). Office eats s* from other office suite, Web 2.0 and ODF while
>> all other divisions at Microsoft rake billions... in losses. Fact! With
>> outlook like this it's hardly surprising that top Microsoft staff is
>> leaving the company (many so far this year).
>
> If you look back 10 years ago you will see similar statements from people
> just as loony toons as you are Roy Schestowitz.
> We are still waiting for this takeover to happen.

If you look over the past 10 years, all the pro-micoshaft posts
were written by a handful of asstroturfing micoshaft munchkins and those
who fall for it are all just suckers.

All the while Linux has gone from strength to strenth and now
posting 1 million dekstops per month and 1 million embedded
Linux devices sold PER DAY.

Shouldn't you be learning Linux?

All free here...
http://www.livecdlist.com