Re: [News] Eee PC with Linux Receives Daily Telegraph's Praise

JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On 2008-07-03, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> waiting on the tarmac.  I also have a lot of spoken audio which I
>>> downcode to 8kHz mono (am-radio quality), so that I can get lots and
>>> lots,
>>

>> God knows if you were recording yourself, you should consider going down
>> to 2Khz. 8 Gigs would probably still fill up in no time after your
>> monotonous ramblings and bullshit.
>
> A classic case of projection if ever there was one...

Hehe - I don't usually appreciate seeing Hadron replied to, but that was
funny :-)

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |