Re: Will Roy Schestowitz..................

* Rex Ballard peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On Jul 17, 3:58 am, Linonut <lino...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Sounds a bit confabuous to me.
>
> Truly amazing, you used a word that even Google can't find.
>
> It did find your posting though.

Confabulous.  My bad.

Rex, it seems clear to me that you've had a lot experience at the heart
of the computing experience of the 70's and 80's, because a lot of what
you say is in accord with my recollection at the time, although I was
more peripherally involved.

However, sometimes you seem to be emitting a stream-of-consciousness
story with some facts that seem pretty incredible or contrived.  Enough
so to put a dent in the reader's perception of your veracity.

Roy has a bit of the same effect -- high volume making accuracy harder
to attain.

Unfortunately, there aren't many resources on the internet about the
70's and 80's, since most of the stories of those times are only in
print format (and, as you noted, microfilm).  So we have to count on
your accuracy.

--
Got a dictionary?  I want to know the meaning of life.