Re: [News] Recession a Blow to Microsoft, Blessing to GNU/Linux

Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

> For as long as MS offers them to a market in which there is no decent
> substitute.

Oddly, thats exactly what is happening.
Linux desktop expanding at the rate of 1 million+ new desktops
per week. Embedded Linux now selling 3 million+ embedded
Linux gadgets PER DAY.

> Here Microsoft - take my money.  Please.

Calm down boy!

You should give up asstroturfing for micoshaft corporation.

No one believes your marketing crap.

Here some Linux distros for you to install
on ALL your PCs and delete all your windumy OSen
from All PCs.

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

Have fun!