Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Takes Over MSBBC with Insiders?

Phil Da Lick! wrote:
Homer wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:

They apparently "found" the tapes a year later and the reporter said
she "made a mistake".

Yeah right, pull the other one.

A mistake?

If you and I are standing in a bus queue, and I turn to you and say "In
three minutes a piano is going to fall on your head", and sure enough,
three minutes later a piano does indeed fall on your head, what would
you, or any other sane person think if I then said "Sorry, it was a
mistake. I didn't /really/ know a piano was going to fall on your head"?

That has got to be the lamest cover-up of all time.

Yeah factor in the insurance issues, the asbestos issues, and the way the two towers came down and it doesn't take a genius to realise there's summat rotten going on.

Oh, and the airline pilots' opinions about the chances of novice pilots hitting targets as small as the twin towers.