Re: Leaked ISO Document Reveals Crooked ISO Amid MS OOXML Corruptions

Verily I say unto thee, that Rex Ballard spake thusly:
> On Jul 13, 1:41 am, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> In article <11940881.OcejPpE...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> ____/ Homer on Saturday 12 July 2008 17:33 : \____

>>> I've already reproduced this with attribution in BN.com a couple
>>> of days ago.
>>
>> So?  [H]omer is doing the right thing and asking the author for
>> permission before reproducing his work.  What does your willingness
>> to steal first, ask later have to do with that?

Smith, you should officially adopt the word "obtuse" as your middle name.

This is a /public/ forum, and as such anything posted here is in the
public domain, and does not /require/ permission to reproduce.

I didn't ask Rex for permission because of anything to do with ownership
("steal first", LOL!), I asked because it's the /polite/ thing to do.

Is manners something else you don't understand, along with /morals/, or
is this just one of your diversionary tactics to avoid addressing Rex's
observations?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Stallman has frequently pointed out, Free Software is by no means
| antithetical to making money: it's just a question of how you make
| money." ~ Glyn Moody: http://tinyurl.com/4wn2l2 (ComputerworldUK)

 19:48:06 up 205 days, 16:23,  4 users,  load average: 1.33, 1.15, 0.68