Re: New GNU/Linux Users, Including ZDNet Journalist

On Jul 31, 1:45 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Picking a Penguin
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I’m glad that I found PCLOS, because it’s definitely been worth using to me.
> | Both machines I have it on are set to dual boot either it or Windows, but I
> | find myself booting to Windows less and less as PCLOS is just so much more
> | efficient.  I know I’ll find gripes as I keep messing with it, but for now
> | I’m completely happy with it.
> `----

But that can't be.  DFS says Linux has to crash in 3 minutes.  Or is
it 15 minutes?  Using Windows less and less?  According to DFS, they
all go back to Windows and never even look at Linux again.   The
author must be accepting bribes, from, well, you know, Penguin
Monopoly or whoever it is that is paying all the Linux advocates here.