Re: Should Microsoft Throw Away Vista?

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Thursday 05 June 2008 20:30 : \____

> PJ thinks Gates is trying to get out while he can and blame the deluge
> (as in apres moi)  on Ballmer.

Someone told me this a month ago. A professor from the US...

There's also the "good Microsoft (cop), bad Microsoft" game going on to improve
the company's image and glorify Gates. There's a pattern that supports this
among Slashdot's AstroTurfers. So I'm told anyway...

"If the operating system is in fact a natural monopoly, then what could be
better than having an operating system that nobody owns?"
                --James Love